Is Bankruptcy the Answer for You?
If you are in financial trouble, you are certainly not alone. At Whitford & Neuhauser we have helped thousands of people find the legal solutions they needed to put their finances and their lives back on track. If you are in financial distress, the sooner you are able to consult a bankruptcy attorney in Indiana the better.
Take a moment to answer the questions below. This survey is designed to determine whether or not you should seek the advice of a Debt Management/Bankruptcy professional. It is important that you answer each question openly and honestly.
- Do you lose sleep at night because you worry how you are going to pay your bills?
- Do bill collectors call you at work or at home?
- Are any of your credit accounts more than 30 days late?
- Do you simply pay the minimum payment due on your credit cards a majority of the time?
- Do you float or bounce checks in order to put food on your table or pay monthly expenses such as electric or gas?
- Have you reached the credit limit on any of your credit cards?
- Have you borrowed money to pay off your credit cards (including balance transfers) and then accrued significant balances again?
- Have you borrowed money from a loan-to-payday or vehicle title loan source?
- Do you live from paycheck to paycheck with no source of funds for unexpected obligations?
- Do you pick and choose which accounts to pay because you can’t afford to pay all of your obligations?
- Has your credit line been stopped by one or more creditors?
- Is your house in jeopardy of foreclosure?
- Has your house been foreclosed or your car repossessed leaving you with a balance due on property that you no longer own?
- Are you afraid or hesitant to answer your telephone?
- Have you borrowed money from friends and/or relatives to meet obligations?
- Do you write checks hoping they don’t clear your bank before your paycheck gets deposited?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions, arrange your free bankruptcy consultation or complete our online form.